We are very excited to announce that we will be carrying Samshield Helmets at The Tack Shoppe! These are the MUST HAVE helmet of the year, and I have a feeling they will be a must have for years to come with their classic and stylish appearance. They look great on everyone, and with their genius liner system it is easy to get a perfect fit!
6 Reasons why Samshield helmets are a must!
- Interchangeable liner system- or you can replace your old liner with a new one!
3 shell sizes are available (M, L, XL). Each shell can accommodate 5 to 6 inner foams of different sizes in order to obtain a perfect adjustment to the rider’s head. The size grid is available from 52 to 64. With this system, it is also possible to follow the growth of a young rider.
The outer shell of the helmet is made of polycarbonate, which is a material used, among other things, for high-end motorcycle helmet
- The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact
- The internal comfort foam, “shape memory”-kind, ensuring a constant thickness over the years of use and the semi-rigid jugular cancel all risks of tipping the helmet in case of a violent movement.
- Acceptable for any discipline- there is even a dressage cut model
- Vented for ultimate comfort on a hot day-Fresh air is channeled from both the front entrance under the blazon as well as the channel obtained by the unique concept of no contact on the rider’s forehead. Fresh air expels the hot air to the back extractors around comfort foam, making sweating impossible!