Muck Boot MEN'S CHORE CLASSIC CHELSEA STEEL TOE CSA
This variant is currently sold out.
Proven over 20 years in the toughest and muckiest of conditions, the Chore collection from The Original Muck Boot Co. is now even more versatile with an all new offering in an easy on/off lower height work boot. As always, 100% waterproof and 100% MUCKPROOF.
You can guarantee that our best-selling Chore collection provides the comfort and protection that a work boot needs, to handle the toughest of jobs. These work boots feature a rubber overlay and quick cleaning sole, allowing you more time to get on with the important stuff. The upper is reinforced in both the toe and heel area, plus additional arch support giving you the protection you need. The 5mm neoprene makes these boots lightweight and flexible, with breathable mesh lining to keep you cool on warmer days.
- 100% Waterproof
- Steel toe and shank
- Puncture resistant midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Twin neoprene topline and reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
- Upper is double reinforced in the toe area and triple reinforced in the heel area
- Quick cleaning rubber outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
- ESR (electric shock resistant) rated outsoles
- Meets CSA Grade 1 standards
- bioDEWIX™ antimicrobial footbed Insert topcover with NZYM™ for odor control and moisture management
- Estimated height: 20cm/ 7.9"
- Estimated max calf circumference: 35cm/ 13.8"
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 18°C