Muck Boot MEN'S EDGEWATER CLASSIC MID
This variant is currently sold out.
The Original and Best Field Boot
For those who love the great outdoors, the Edgewater is for you. The reinforced, protective shell and all-terrain outsole makes this boot perfect for camping, hunting, fishing and off-road sports, while doing double duty as a lightweight work boot.
For additional safety, Yellow Hi Viz linings provide visibility while in the woods or on the job, and a quadruple heel, triple toe and double instep rubber add protection and durability. This is a stealth bomber of a boot for hunters who want long lasting quality, performance and comfort while in the elements.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable mesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, allowing air to travel throughout the boot
- bioDEWIX? antimicrobial footbed insert topcover with NZYM? for odor control and moisture management
- Extended rubber coverage for added protection
- Quadruple heel, triple toe and double instep rubber add protection and durability
- Hi-Vis roll down upper for comfort and safety
- Wide-tracking waffle outsole for superior traction on treestand grates, rocks and slick surfaces
- Achilles reinforcement offers additional support for extended wear
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- Estimated boot height 30.5cm/ 12"
- Estimated max calf circumference 43.2cm/ 17"
- Estimated footbed width 9.1cm/ 3.6"
- Estimated heel height 2.9cm/ 1.1"
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 65°F / 18°C
- Half sizes order up