Muck Boot MEN'S CHORE XF WIDE CALF
This variant is currently sold out.
You can guarantee that our best-selling Chore collection provides the comfort and protection that a work boot needs to handle the toughest of jobs. The Chore Classic is a reliable boot with a rugged and dependable design; ideal for farmers, construction workers or simply for trudging across muddy fields. Handcrafted from natural rubber, it has an adjustable waterproof gusset for the perfect fit around the calf. These work boots feature a rubber overlay and quick cleaning sole, allowing you more time to get on with the important stuff. The upper is reinforced in both the toe and heel area, plus additional arch support giving you the protection you need. The 5mm neoprene makes these boots lightweight and flexible, with breathable mesh lining to keep you cool on warmer days.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable mesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, allowing air to travel throughout the boot
- Easy to clean rubber overlay
- Quick cleaning rubber outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
- Triple toe reinforcement
- Quadruple rubber heel reinforcement
- Reinforced arch support
- Steel shank for structural support
- Adjustable calf gusset extends up to 3 inches (7 cm)
- Estimated boot height 40.5cm/ 15.9"
- Estimated max calf circumference 49cm/ 20.1"
- Estimated footbed width 9.1cm/ 3.6"
- Estimated heel height 2.9cm/ 1.1"
- Half sizes order up
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 18°C