No. 1 Light Oil is used to make shedding out winter coats quick and easy. It is also a favourite of breed shows for adding definition to and accentuating the horse or pony's head and face. Top groomers and hair coat perfectionists use this Oil in their daily grooming routines to stimulate and add vitality to the horse's coat, skin mane and tail.
“No. 1 Light Oil is my go to product when I need to highlight my beautiful Arabs features before I enter the show ring. Judges are amazed at the dramatic effect it produces. Thank you for helping me win!”
“After body clipping, I spray No. 1 Oil on the coat, blanket and leave. The next day all those pesky little hairs have shed out and the coat is healthy and shiny! This has been my ‘secret” for the beautiful show-ring shine for years.”
“As a trainer, I am always looking for a way to save time and money. Your No. 1 Light Oil helps me to quickly achieve a healthy coat and tail….thanks!”
- No. 1 Oil is great for accentuating the horse’s facial features. Pour some into your hands to apply to face. Use sparingly until desired gloss is achieved.
- No. 1 Oil, when applied to the face, will make the eyes stand out, the nostrils glisten and the inside of the ears look shiny and clean.
- To accentuate and add shine to the body, pour the No. 1 Light Oil into a spray container and spray lightly over the horse for incredible shine.
- Rub a little of the No. 1 Oil onto your hands and then run your hands gently through your horse’s mane and tail to accentuate and add shine to the hair. Use sparingly to not weigh the hair down.
- No. 1 Oil sprayed lightly over the horse’s body will add vitality and a healthful gleam to your horse’s dry skin and hair.
- To remove, use Shapley’s Hi Shine Shampoo as it has been specially formulated to remove oil without stripping the coat.